Help getting script onto Linkstation

  • han320yah
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      Hi all,

      Long shot this one but you never know!

      I have a Linkstation MIPS unit which has been successfully hacked with
      Telnet access. I've succesfully installed Twonkymedia which streams
      to my Philips SL400i. However I also have a Philips MCi-250 which is
      not uPnP compliant and so will not stream using Twonkymedia. I
      recently discovered someone who has hacked the MCi-250 and been able
      to write a script which runs on Linux. I have looked at the website
      and script but have no idea whether it will work on the Linkstation or
      how to get it onto the Linkstation!

      Here's the website: http://www.siteswap.org/streamium/

      Can anyone advise whether this script will work on the Linkstation and
      how to get it working. As mentioned, a bit of a long shot but
      hopefully someone can help!