RE: [LinkStation_General] Root access by ftp?

  • Larry Adams
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 25, 2006

      This is the method you must follow unfortunately.  If I had another one to play with, I would create a flash image that was just the HGLAN plus telnet or something.  Unfortunately, it’s too late for that now.  I am working at getting more access to the following site: http://www.linkstation.org in order to provide additional support for the PPC version of the product.

      TheWitness

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 25, 2006
        Oh sorry, I thought you meant FreeLink.

        Yes, OpenLink sounds like the way to go...