Openlink 0.52b Install help

  • ilneill
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2006
      I have just installed Openlink 0.52b into my Mips LS. After reading the
      associated blurb, I was expecting linkstation firmware v2.22. After
      installation I seem to have v2.05?

      I am certain the Oplenlink installation happened because I was v2.06
      before I started and I can now telnet to the box.

      Have I misread or misunderstood something?

      Many thanks,

      Ian Neill
    • risimmonsuk
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2006
        There's a bug report somewhere on the openlink website which says that
        they forgot to update the version number reported by the web
        interface, so it reports 2.05, but it's actually 2.22.