Disk full led - red Disk is full cab;t get access PLEASE HELP!!!!

  • talbengal
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 19, 2006
      The disk full led on my HD-H250LAN is showing red - disk full.
      I can/t get to it via HTTP ot via the lan IP
      \\<IP address>" and "\\<linstation name>" not working
      Yes it is the right IP address!

      PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
    • calvinlsc
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 19, 2006
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "talbengal" <tal@...> wrote:

        > The disk full led on my HD-H250LAN is showing red - disk full.
        > I can/t get to it via HTTP ot via the lan IP
        > \\<IP address>" and "\\<linstation name>" not working
        > Yes it is the right IP address!
        >

        > PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

        Running on stock firmware?

        Can you ping it with IP address, or hostname?

        Is the diag LED flashing?
      • Tal Ben-Gal
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 19, 2006
          Firmware 2.0? I don't remember I think it is 2.04 or 5
          Yes can ping it
          The led is red - not flashing!

          > The disk full led on my HD-H250LAN is showing red - disk full.
          > I can/t get to it via HTTP ot via the lan IP
          > \\<IP address>" and "\\<linstation name>" not working
          > Yes it is the right IP address!
          >

          > PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

          Running on stock firmware?

          Can you ping it with IP address, or hostname?

          Is the diag LED flashing?

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          This message is confidential. It may not be disclosed to, or used by,
          anyone other than the addressee, without the consent of the sender.
          If you receive this message in error, please advise the sender immediately.

          For more information please e-mail tal@...
        • talbengal
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 20, 2006
            The red light is now OFF but still can NOT access the drive, not via
            HTTP and not via \\<linkstation>\share

            Can ping the drive!!

            Please HELP !!!!

            Tal.
            --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "calvinlsc"
            <calvinlsc@...> wrote:

            > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "talbengal" <tal@>
            wrote:

            > > The disk full led on my HD-H250LAN is showing red - disk full.
            > > I can/t get to it via HTTP ot via the lan IP
            > > \\<IP address>" and "\\<linstation name>" not working
            > > Yes it is the right IP address!
            > >

            > > PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
            > >

            > Running on stock firmware?
            >
            > Can you ping it with IP address, or hostname?
            >
            > Is the diag LED flashing?

          • calvinlsc
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 20, 2006
              --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "talbengal" <tal@...> wrote:

              > The red light is now OFF but still can NOT access the drive, not via
              > HTTP and not via \\<linkstation>\share
              >
              > Can ping the drive!!
              >
              > Please HELP !!!!
              >
              > Tal.
              > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "calvinlsc"
              > <calvinlsc@> wrote:
              > >
              > > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "talbengal" <tal@>
              > wrote:
              > > >
              > > > The disk full led on my HD-H250LAN is showing red - disk full.
              > > > I can/t get to it via HTTP ot via the lan IP
              > > > \\<IP address>" and "\\<linstation name>" not working
              > > > Yes it is the right IP address!
              > > >

              > > > PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
              > > >

              > > Running on stock firmware?
              > >
              > > Can you ping it with IP address, or hostname?
              > >
              > > Is the diag LED flashing?

              1> Try the init button to do a factory reset.

              OR

              2> Flash it with Openlink found in the linkstationwiki.org, then
              telnet/SSH in to clear some spaces.
            • Tal Ben-Gal

                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 20, 2006

                  Theres an openlink for mips 2.05

                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 20, 2006

                    Also to Flash it with Openlink I need to set it up as fixed IP , I can not get into it and it is Dynamic one!

                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 20, 2006
                      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Tal Ben-Gal" <tal@...> wrote:

                      > Also to Flash it with Openlink I need to set it up as fixed IP , I
                      can not
                      > get into it and it is Dynamic one!

                      I don't think you need a fixed IP to do this. But surely a fixed IP
                      can ease the management of this box.
                    • Tal Ben-Gal
                      Message 10 of 10 , Feb 20, 2006
                        Thanks for all trying to help me!
                        I done the 'init' 3 time and now it is back online!!!

                        Anything to do to prevent it from happening again?

                        ----100000-Original Message-----