Re: DBD::SQLite, XML::Parser and Compress::Zlib perl pkgs for Slimserver 6.5?

  • born_daniel
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2006
      I didn't like 6.5 so I went back to 6.2.2
      The command I used to copy is (from where I run slimserver,
      typically /usr/local/slimserver):

      cp -R /mnt/share/<new_linkstation_location> .

      where <new_linkstation_location> is substituted by the correct path.

      That's it.
      Daniel

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "morituri64"
      <morituri32@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Having the same problem, is it still working for you?
      >
      > What command did you use to copy the files over the exsisting
      > installation?
      >
      > Cheers
      >

      > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "born_daniel"
      > <born_daniel@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Nevermind,
      > >
      > > I installed 6.5x on top of 6.2.2 and that seems to have done it
      (so
      > > far...?)
      > >
      > > Daniel
      > >
      > > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "born_daniel"
      > > <born_daniel@y...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi folks,
      > > >
      > > > Anybody got those packages downloaded and compiled to run
      Slimserver