Is there interest for MusicMagic on Slimserver?

  • born_daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2006
      Hi all,

      I've been experimenting with MusicMagic on my PC and it is an amazing
      tool for the slimserver. I would like to get support for PPC Linux so
      it could run on my Linkstation directly (as a mix server as the
      GUI/analysis app is best hosted on a PC).

      Is there anybody else interested in this? if so, now is the time to
      speak up. I've been bugging the Predixis people about providing this
      support but they tell me there is no interest in this. See here and
      voice your interest!

      http://forums.predixis.com/index.php?showtopic=1565

      Thanks!
      Daniel