sony web tv as a media player

  • michael_harper75
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2006
      This question might be a little off topic, but im not sure where else
      to ask, I have been looking for something that will let me view video
      from my linkstation on my tv, such as the Buffalo Linktheatre. I found
      a cheap Sony WEB tv unit, I was wondering could a Sony Web TV receiver
      be used on a local LAN to stream media to your tv? the info. ive found
      online about it says it requires MSN service to work, but It also says
      it works with broadband so it must have a network card.. anybody
      familiar with these things??