hp deskjet 722c parallel printer

  • michael_harper75
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2006
      I have tried to print to my hp deskjet 722C parallel printer using a
      parallel to usb cable. I have setup cups and followed all of the
      instructions found on the linkstationwiki. I have added the printer
      using the web interface to cupsys, but i am still unable to print.
      usbview shows only the usb cable, not the printer.