Torrent Web Client

  • neilhump3
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2006
      Hi all.

      Many thx to calvin I now have openlink installed on my MIPsel based LS
      and also the dev tools and ctorrent. I can quite happily download
      torrents directly from my LS using the CLI.

      I was owndering if there is a way to use a web based torrent client
      like TorrentFlux (http://www.torrentflux.com) with my LS?
      TorrentFlux uses PHP and MySQL which I beleive can be done on the LS
      (so if anyone can help me with that too I would be greatful), it also
      installs quite happily on Linux.

      Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.