Samba-3.0.9 binaries posted in the files section

  • sonsondei
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2004
      For some reasons, I can't email and attach the file to the mailing
      list...just get error from yahoo mail daemon..

      Anyway, I further break down the Common files into two parts, so
      that it's small enough to upload to the files section.

      You should download the three files (Common1, Common2 and Server)

      For SWAT, it's 6.7MB, I'll upload it if there's really ppl want to
      use it...as I need to break it down into two files too.

      Wilson
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2004
        Be aware that the maximum file space on this Yahoo
        group is 30MB as well.

        I have an idea however: Most of the bulk of Samba is
        documentation!!! Therefore you might consider just
        posting the binaries, then post some instructions on
        how to steal the documentation from a Samba package
        that can be freely downloaded elsewhere, and installed
        in the correct places so things like the documentation
        pages of SWAT will work correctly.

        --- sonsondei <sonsondei@...> wrote:

        > For some reasons, I can't email and attach the file
        > to the mailing
        > list...just get error from yahoo mail daemon..
        >
        > Anyway, I further break down the Common files into
        > two parts, so
        > that it's small enough to upload to the files
        > section.
        >
        > You should download the three files (Common1,
        > Common2 and Server)
        >
        > For SWAT, it's 6.7MB, I'll upload it if there's
        > really ppl want to
        > use it...as I need to break it down into two files
        > too.
        >
        > Wilson

        http://my.yahoo.com
      • Wilson
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2004
          I don't have time and good skill to pack the things
          into smaller package...may be you guys can download
          the thing and post a new one for me.

          Wilson

          http://my.yahoo.com