Linkstation Directories

  • pal_52 (sent by Nabble.com)
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2006
      Hi

      I have had a Linkstation HD-H250 for a while and have had no real problems.  Recently I have lost the ability to create new directories.

      I presume that the problem is only permissions to create directories with Linux.  I have had some experience with Unix in the past but am very rusty.  I am sure that I have seen how to get into the Linkstation (telnet or alike) but cannot remember how or where.  Is there anyone that can help?  Any assistance greatfully received.

      Thanks

      Peter

      Sent from the Buffalo LinkStation forum at Nabble.com.