Missing files after firmware upgrade on Terastation

  • aerials_ch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2006
      Hello

      I did a firmware upgrade from 1.03 to 1.12 to get the mediaserver
      functionality for my Terastation. The update ran fine and I enjoyed
      some movies with my LinkTheater.
      But today I found out, that every single file and folder containing a
      german umlaut (ä ö ü) in its name is missing! Hence I do not have any
      more free space, I assume that the files are still there, but not shown.

      Has anybody similar experiences? Is it possible to downgrade the
      firmware? I shure can stream my content via software, even its not
      that elegant, but I need these files back.

      Thanks for any help.

      Thomas Brunner