Re: Linkstation firmware question

  • cherrytreeproduction
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 26, 2006
      have a look on this page: http://linkstationwiki.org/Projects/OpenLink

      mipsl-openlink 0.52b is based on Firmware 2.22. because of that pcast
      will still be there.

      additionaly your data won`t be deleted if you upgrade the firmware
      over the firmware-updater.
      but: backing up data is always a good choice before upgrading.

      openlink 0.52b (if you install the developement tools) gives you the
      option to compile applications from source.

      regards
      -- mindbender

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Thorpe"