Re: USB Harddisk on a Linkstation 250

  • ilneill
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 25, 2006
      Dean,

      From what I found, it is important to connect the USB HDD to the LS
      correctly:

      1. Both off
      2. Connect USB HDD to rear USB port on LS
      3. Turn on USB HDD and wait until it is completely started
      4. Turn on LS

      To see the USB HDD as a share, then go to USB/USB Disk setup and enable
      it. It will appear as a share called usbdisk1. It is not possible to
      control access to this share like other shares... it is all access or
      none.

      I hope this helps,

      Ian Neill