Linkstation default info share

  • ilneill
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2006
      My LS250 has FW v2.05. Is there any way to erase the "info" share which
      seems to be a default. Or is it possible to just delete the files in it?

      Many thanks,

      Ian Neill
    • calvinlsc
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2006
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "ilneill" <ilneill@b...>
        wrote:

        > My LS250 has FW v2.05. Is there any way to erase the "info" share
        which
        > seems to be a default. Or is it possible to just delete the files in
        it?

        > Many thanks,
        >
        > Ian Neill

        Since I find no way to delete this folder in the web interface, it will
        be re-created on every reboot.

        But I believe you can delete the files in telnet/SSH.