Streaming from SlimServer...

  • gotsprings12
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2004
      Actually I had the SlimServer 5.3 working great on the Buffalo Kuro.
      As I added more stuff to it it kind of slowed down a bit.

      When I tired to upgrade to the new version of SlimServer all sorts of
      things don't work or don't work right. The bigg one being that it can
      no longer pick up internet radio. WHen I try to go to shoutcast it
      times out or says there was an error.

      I INstalled perl 5.8 and it didn't help. Reinstalled Slimserver and
      now it lacks... Browse Music Folder amongst the other issues.

      Guessins I messed up the install or uninstall of the prev version.
      Just kind of bumbed at the loss of internet radio and streaming across
      the net has not worked at all.

      :(

      Getting ready to do another clean sweep on the harddrive YET AGAIN.