http://linuxcommand.org/

  • prb0x
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2006
      Hi,

      I guess over a few LinkStations have found their way into stocking
      over the holiday period by the surge in new comers. Welcome all. I
      saw this site the other day which is a nice collection of shell
      basics, scripting and man pages. Though biased toward RH and Fedora
      it still provides a wealth of useful information and some good links
      to other shell and linux sites:

      http://linuxcommand.org/

      Cheers,
      Al