DBD::SQLite, XML::Parser and Compress::Zlib perl pkgs for Slimserver 6.5?

  • born_daniel
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2006
      Hi folks,

      Anybody got those packages downloaded and compiled to run Slimserver
      6.5 on their PPC Linkstations?

      Thanks,
      Daniel
    • born_daniel
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2006
        Nevermind,

        I installed 6.5x on top of 6.2.2 and that seems to have done it (so
        far...?)

        Daniel

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "born_daniel"
        <born_daniel@y...> wrote:

        > Hi folks,
        >
        > Anybody got those packages downloaded and compiled to run Slimserver
        > 6.5 on their PPC Linkstations?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Daniel

      • morituri64
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 17, 2006

          Having the same problem, is it still working for you?

          What command did you use to copy the files over the exsisting
          installation?

          Cheers

          <born_daniel@...> wrote:

          > Nevermind,
          >
          > I installed 6.5x on top of 6.2.2 and that seems to have done it (so
          > far...?)
          >
          > Daniel
          >
          > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "born_daniel"
          > <born_daniel@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi folks,
          > >
          > > Anybody got those packages downloaded and compiled to run Slimserver
          > > 6.5 on their PPC Linkstations?
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > > Daniel

        • born_daniel
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 18, 2006
            I didn't like 6.5 so I went back to 6.2.2
            The command I used to copy is (from where I run slimserver,
            typically /usr/local/slimserver):

            cp -R /mnt/share/<new_linkstation_location> .

            where <new_linkstation_location> is substituted by the correct path.

            That's it.
            Daniel

            --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "morituri64"