AW: [LinkStation_General] Re: New file uploaded to LinkStation_General

  • lorenzos@gmx.de
    Message 1 of 128 , Jan 7, 2006
      Rick,

      I posted new zips to the file section, which includes all
      required files for both languages (English and German) as well
      as a readme file with installation instructions.

      _______________________
      Martin.

      -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
      Message 128 of 128 , Dec 28, 2008
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the LinkStation_General
        group.

        File : /Linkstation Pro - 8USB & 2SATA/Dual_drive.part03.rar
        Uploaded by : paules_p <paules_p@...>
        Description : LS_Pro: 2 S-ATA + 8 USB, twonky and SSH enable Part3, update from 27.12.2008

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        paules_p <paules_p@...>