Re: New file uploaded to LinkStation_General

  • rick1753
    Message 1 of 128 , Jan 6, 2006
      These look great, but how do I install them?

      Thanks,

      Rick

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com,
      LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
      LinkStation_General
      > group.
      >
      > File : /MMCElookalike Update english.zip
      > Uploaded by : dielorenzos <lorenzos@g...>
      > Description : English ressources for MMCElookalike theme
      >
      > You can access this file at the URL:

      20Update%20english.zip

      Message 128 of 128 , Dec 28, 2008
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the LinkStation_General
        group.

        File : /Linkstation Pro - 8USB & 2SATA/Dual_drive.part03.rar
        Uploaded by : paules_p <paules_p@...>
        Description : LS_Pro: 2 S-ATA + 8 USB, twonky and SSH enable Part3, update from 27.12.2008

        paules_p <paules_p@...>