Re: Alternative PCast Theme available

  • dielorenzos
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2006
      Yes, I do have some other themes on my mind - now that I know how
      PCast works. I'd like to have a different arrangement of the list
      and maybe add thumbnails. But first I need to resolve the mentioned
      issues.
      I added another file to the files section (MMCElookalike Update
      english.zip), which includes english replacement files.

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "gouldyis"
      <gouldyis@y...> wrote:

      > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "dielorenzos"
      > <lorenzos@g...> wrote:
      > >

      > > Just want to let you know, that I added an alternative PCast
      theme
      > > the files section: MMCElookalike-de.zip. I created this theme
      for
      > > LSII, which is attached to an Buffalo LinkTheater.
      > > Since I haven't received any response to my last posting
      regarding
      > > replacing a theme on a LSII, I'm not sure if there's much
      interest
      > out
      > > there. So, this is just a german PAL 4:3 version for now.
      > >
      > > While playing around with the html files, I couldn't resolve
      three
      > > issues:
      > >
      > > 1. How to increase the number of lines of the file/directory
      > listing?
      > > (fixed to 10 line right now)
      > > 2. How to increase the number of characters shown for a
      > file/directory?
      > > (couldn't figure out how file names are truncated - rules?)
      > >
      > > In addition, I would be happy about some information regarding
      the
      > <!--
      > > PCAST...> tags and the language code used in the conf file
      > parameter
      > > (SJIS), since I have some trouble with displaying german
      > characters.
      > > Although the settings in the date time setup is 'EU characters
      > with
      > > EUR', these character are not displayed correctly.
      > >
      > > Martin.
      > >
      > Just put that on my LS2 and it looks really good on my
      Linktheater,