Re: Alternative PCast Theme available

  • gouldyis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2006
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "dielorenzos"
      <lorenzos@g...> wrote:

      > Just want to let you know, that I added an alternative PCast theme
      > the files section: MMCElookalike-de.zip. I created this theme for
      > LSII, which is attached to an Buffalo LinkTheater.
      > Since I haven't received any response to my last posting regarding
      > replacing a theme on a LSII, I'm not sure if there's much interest
      out
      > there. So, this is just a german PAL 4:3 version for now.
      >
      > While playing around with the html files, I couldn't resolve three
      > issues:
      >
      > 1. How to increase the number of lines of the file/directory
      listing?
      > (fixed to 10 line right now)
      > 2. How to increase the number of characters shown for a
      file/directory?
      > (couldn't figure out how file names are truncated - rules?)
      >
      > In addition, I would be happy about some information regarding the
      <!--
      > PCAST...> tags and the language code used in the conf file
      parameter
      > (SJIS), since I have some trouble with displaying german
      characters.
      > Although the settings in the date time setup is 'EU characters
      with
      > EUR', these character are not displayed correctly.
      >
      > Martin.

      Just put that on my LS2 and it looks really good on my Linktheater,
      apart from the German ofcourse!!

      Didn't see your last post, but I'm interested - any plans for any
      more? English ;)
    • dielorenzos
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2006
        Yes, I do have some other themes on my mind - now that I know how
        PCast works. I'd like to have a different arrangement of the list
        and maybe add thumbnails. But first I need to resolve the mentioned
        issues.
        I added another file to the files section (MMCElookalike Update
        english.zip), which includes english replacement files.

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "gouldyis"