RE: [LinkStation_General] Two USB disks

  • Andrew Hodgson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2004

      As I understood it, you can have one printer and one disk connected at any one time. You cannot have two disks or two printers connected.

      Andrew.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2004
        --- Andrew Hodgson <andrew@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > As I understood it, you can have one printer and
        > one disk connected at any one time. You cannot
        > have two disks or two printers connected.

        If the Web interface of the LS can't take it, you can
        always go "under-the-hood" and modify a few config
        files yourself to do what you want.

        This is all the more reason why the direction I'm
        going with the LS is to ditch the whole original OS
        and put an uncrippled one in its place. I've done
        this myself, but now am working on a less involved
        procedure for doing it to share with others.

        The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
        http://my.yahoo.com