Question about USB disks

  • Sal D'Anna
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2004

      Sorry, forgot to change the subject on the previous post.

      Hello,

      Thank you for all the great info.  I’m new to the list and have a question.  Is it possible to have two USB disks connected to the LinkStation?  I can’t seem to get it to recognize the second USB drive.  If I try to make a share folder named usbdisk2 it tells me that I can’t use that name so that makes me think that it knows it is there but just won’t link me to it.  The other question I have is why the LinkStation is sharing a printer that does not exist since I have none connected to it?

      Thanks,

      SBD