Power LED Slowly blinking?

  • andyfixman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
      My Power LED is slowly blinking - actually ramping up to full
      brightness, then down to off, @ 2-3 seconds per cycle, buk linkstation
      appears to be working OK - any ideas what is happening?
    • Ian Ball
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
        Hi, You have the "disk sleep" function enabled.
        My Power LED is slowly blinking - actually ramping up to full
        brightness, then down to off, @ 2-3 seconds per cycle, buk linkstation
        appears to be working OK - any ideas what is happening?

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      • andyfixman
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
          That's true - I just started using the sleep function a few weeks
          ago, and just noticed the light!

          Thanks!

          --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Ian Ball"
          <ianball@f...> wrote:

          > Hi, You have the "disk sleep" function enabled.

          linkstation Wireless communication and networking

          of Service.

          02/01/2006