HD-HG250LAN and DHCP lease renewal

  • jp1ivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2005
      I have LS HD-HG250LAN with stock 1.42 firmware.
      It is connected to wireless bridge which connects via Wi-Fi to Linksys
      WRT54G running DD-WRT latest stable firmware.
      All clients are using DHCP to obtain IP adresses and other related stuff.
      DHCP lease time is 1440 minutes(24 hours).
      Strange thing is that Linkstation in renewing its DHCP lease every
      couple of minutes.
      All other clients renew DHCP leases properly(in 12 hours).
      Any idea what causes such strange behaviour and how to fix it?
      Regards
      Ivan