MIPSel Hack

  • oldmacduff
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2005
      Had my LinkStation 3 days and am pleased with all basic functions.
      Would like to add a BitTorrent client. Read many posts about not
      getting telnet access with 2.05, but find that I can get in via port
      21 (ftp). My lack of technical nous stops me from getting any further.
      Is this a route in or a dead end?

      I've got about 100Gbytes of data on the linkstation will I lose any of
      this if I apply the openlink firmware