Which linkstation for Debian (Samba, NFS, mt-daapd, rsnapshot)?

  • Andreas
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2005

      I'm thinking about buying a linkstation. I want to use it with Debian as
      a fileserver (NFS and Samba), for music streaming (mt-daapt) and for
      Backups (rsnapshot, Perl). I don't care too much about CPU performance
      and Gigabit LAN.

      Which linkstation should I buy? The installation procedure for PPC and
      MIPS seems to be different. Which one is easier/less likely to brick my box?

      Thanks
      Andreas