Porblem: Change of file date when copying to the linkstation ...

  • linkstation007
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2005
      Hi all,

      I'm new to the Linkstation, everything works fine, but I hava a problem:
      When I copy files to the LinkStation file data and time is changed
      to LinkStaion's date&time.

      How can I preserve the original file date/time?

      I whant to use the LinkStation for my digital pictures.
      And I whant to sync the files.

      If file date and time is not match, I can't sync.

      Is there any solution for my problem? Any suggestions?

      Thanks a lot in advance!