What's with LinkstationWiki and BuffaloForums??

  • born_daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2005
      Is it just me or are both LinkstationWiki and BuffaloForums site
      really going nowhere lately?

      I know it's the Holidays and all but these two sites really seem to
      have nobody listening (except for a few users asking questions and
      getting no answers).

      My Linkstation 300HG is sitting idle for two months now because if I
      try flashing it (to install OpenLink), I will break it (it's my second
      one; broke the first one attempting a flash to Buffalo V1.42).

      I'm really starting to feel like returing this POS and going with
      something else that will allow me to do what I want with the device I
      purchase. Geez.

      Daniel