Kurobox.com Forums Update

  • Brian Waite
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2005
      I just spammed this out to all former forum members. I invite everyone back to
      www.kurobox.com/forums.

      ---- Attached message ---

      Sorry all for the massive spam email. After a long downtime, the kurobox.com
      forums have been reinstated. They are no longer mainted directly by
      Revolution. Instead Revolution has provided us with space and we as a
      community will forward the Open Source cause. I have speant a while
      rebuilding the Forums to prehacked form. Please come back and enjoy the
      community again. As always critism is as good as praise.

      Thanks
      Kurobox.com cummuntiy administrator
      Brian Waite <linwoes@...>