How to install Debian on the Kuro Box?

  • AshK
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2005
      Hello,

      I have a new Kuro Box and I can't install Debian on it. I tried to
      create 3 partitions :

      - 1 partition of 10 gigas for the system /
      - 1 partition of 512 megs for the swap
      - 1 partition of 240 gigas for the /mnt

      I untared the japanese image of debian for the Kuro Box in the first
      partition / it makes all the system on / and then I installed the
      hard drive in the Kuro Box and I boot it. The led blinks and then get
      green, the lan led blinks as I try to telnet in 192.168.0.100 (or
      whatever is in /etc/network/interfaces) but nothing happens.

      What did I do wrong? how should I do it?
      I don't have a windows box, I can try to get one but if I can do it
      with Linux or MacOSx it's better.

      Thank you,

      AshK