Slimserver configuration

  • thorbys
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2005
      I would appreciated it if anyone can help or give advice.

      I have purchased a Linkstation (Mipsel processor) to install
      slimserver on it. I have looked at the linkstation wiki
      (http://linkstationwiki.org/) and used the openlink firmware project
      that they have.

      I have tried going through the install guide
      (http://fieldnetworks.com/slim/linkstation.html) with the latest
      firmware/software (openlink 0.52b & slimserver 6.2.1) and I am getting
      a perl modules error on attempting to run slimserver on the
      linkstation. Can anyone recommend a configuration of firmware flash
      from the openlink project and version of slimserver from slimdevices
      that works well together without messing with perl on unix?

      Thanks in advance.