Re: Kuro boxes available on ebay.co,uk

  • prb0x
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2005
      For the same price as an empty kurobox you can get a nearly get a
      160GB LS.
      And for the price of a 200GB kurobox you can afford to buy a 160GB
      Drivestation to go with it.
      And you can don't have the problems you would have with the PSU if you
      are in Europe.

      http://www.transparentcommunications.com/acatalog/NetworkStorageDevices.html

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Watts" <ng@c...> wrote:

      > Also, from their website, a kurobox without a disk for £129.99 - see
      > http://crispywater.com/index.cgi?show=table/products/info&id=322
      >
      > Chris

      Wireless
      > communication and networking