Re: [LinkStation_General] Kuro boxes available on ebay.co,uk

  • Chris Watts
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2005
      Also, from their website, a kurobox without a disk for £129.99 - see
      http://crispywater.com/index.cgi?show=table/products/info&id=322

      Chris

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 19, 2005
        For the same price as an empty kurobox you can get a nearly get a
        160GB LS.
        And for the price of a 200GB kurobox you can afford to buy a 160GB
        Drivestation to go with it.
        And you can don't have the problems you would have with the PSU if you
        are in Europe.

        http://www.transparentcommunications.com/acatalog/NetworkStorageDevices.html

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Watts" <ng@c...> wrote:

        > Also, from their website, a kurobox without a disk for £129.99 - see
        > http://crispywater.com/index.cgi?show=table/products/info&id=322
        >
        > Chris

        Wireless
        > communication and networking