Kuro boxes available on ebay.co,uk

  • Colin Acton
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2005
      Just a heads up for everyone.

      I've just been doing some searches on ebay.co.uk and I've found item
      number 5165818800. The seller is selling 200GB kuro boxes for £219.90
      (buy now price) plus £10.00 shipping to the UK. The auction states that
      they will also post to anywhere in Europe. The seller has 99.9%
      positive rating with a feedback score of 2766, so looks like a good
      seller.

      They have 9 available at the moment.

      Cheers!
      Shifty1725

      P.S. In case anyone is wondering, I have nothing to do with the seller
      at all or have any connection to the auction.
    • Chris Watts
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 17, 2005
        Also, from their website, a kurobox without a disk for £129.99 - see
        http://crispywater.com/index.cgi?show=table/products/info&id=322

        Chris

        I've just been doing some searches on ebay.co.uk and I've found item
        number 5165818800. The seller is selling 200GB kuro boxes for £219.90
        (buy now price) plus £10.00 shipping to the UK. The auction states that
        they will also post to anywhere in Europe. The seller has 99.9%
        positive rating with a feedback score of 2766, so looks like a good
        seller.

        They have 9 available at the moment.

        Cheers!
        Shifty1725

        P.S. In case anyone is wondering, I have nothing to do with the seller
        at all or have any connection to the auction.

        communication and networking

        ----

      • prb0x
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 19, 2005
          For the same price as an empty kurobox you can get a nearly get a
          160GB LS.
          And for the price of a 200GB kurobox you can afford to buy a 160GB
          Drivestation to go with it.
          And you can don't have the problems you would have with the PSU if you
          are in Europe.

          http://www.transparentcommunications.com/acatalog/NetworkStorageDevices.html

          --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Watts" <ng@c...> wrote:

          > Also, from their website, a kurobox without a disk for £129.99 - see
          > http://crispywater.com/index.cgi?show=table/products/info&id=322
          >
          > Chris

          Wireless
          > communication and networking