Re: Advice

  • johnslayer1981
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2005
      I downloaded the 1.48 firmware package just to check it out and i
      found that there is a newer (i think) version of fwupdate.exe
      packaged with firmware 1.48

      Is it logical to think that i could just move fwupdate.exe into the
      folder with openlink and overwrite the older version. Then i would
      use the newer version to update with? Or would that not work and
      cause horrible horrible consequences?

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "johnslayer1981"