Re: Linkstation firmware recovery?

  • irvine_stock
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 5, 2004
      I swapped out my hard drive and upgraded to a 200GByte.
      I downloaded the partition info and all that.
      The web interface now works.
      I can telnet in just fine.
      Turned off DHCP and assigned the address to 192.168.1.12.
      I added gate way 192.168.1.1. Set the time correctly.
      But I can't see it from window XP anymore.
      It worked just fine before so I don't think its hardware.

      Any ideas?

      Rich
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, Wilson <sonsondei@y...>