What is the best Method and version of Debian to install on a Terastation

  • tachyeon406
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2005
      Hello All,

      I'm a newbie to your group and own a Terastation. I would like to
      install Debian and samba 3.2. Please let me know what the best method
      is to accomplish this task.

      Thanks
      Tac
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2005
        I would thing the HG-Lan version of Freelink would be the way to go:

        http://linkstationwiki.org/Projects/FreeLink

        But read up on the status of the project, this is very much a
        "work-in-progress" project and versions might have problems to deal
        with.

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "tachyeon406"