kurobox not responding.

  • Joe Duhamel
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2005
      I just purchased a kurobox-hg and I can see it get a dhcp address
      from my dhcp server but I can't ping it or telnet into it.
      KuroBoxSetup can't find it either? Any advice?

      -Joe
    • David Taylor
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2005
        We're going to need more than just that. Did you install Gentoo? If so, did
        you test sshd before restarting? Is the ethernet properly configured? If you
        didn't install Gentoo can you see it as a windows share?

        David Taylor