Linkstation HD-H250LAN Printer Driver

  • bmichu
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
      How can I reset the configured printer driver of the printer attached
      to the Linkstation USB port?

      I had a printer attached to the USB port and used this as a network
      printer. I have now bought a new printer and connected the new printer
      to the linkstation. The linkstation does not recognize the new printer
      and insists on using the driver of the old printer. How can I reset this?

      Thanks for any suggestion!

      Michel
    • lalunas10
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "bmichu" <bmichu@y...> wrote:

        > How can I reset the configured printer driver of the printer attached
        > to the Linkstation USB port?
        >
        > I had a printer attached to the USB port and used this as a network
        > printer. I have now bought a new printer and connected the new printer
        > to the linkstation. The linkstation does not recognize the new printer
        > and insists on using the driver of the old printer. How can I reset this?

        If you didn't activate the Mac drivers on the, the LS features a "passthru printer", which
        means there is no driver at all. So the answer is, convince your computer to use the driver
        you want.

        -Andre