LinkTheater with a Gigabit Linkstation

  • rodolpheglory
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 23 11:49 AM
      Hi,

      i buy this day a Linktheater.
      My Gigabit LinkStation is not automaticaly reconize by the linktheater.
      When i add manually the IP, it work one time per ten.

      Can i update the firmware of HD-HG300LAN with the HD-H300LAN one ?
      If yes, how?
      What can i do ?
    • gouldyis
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 24 2:24 AM
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "rodolpheglory"
        <rodolphe.glory@l...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > i buy this day a Linktheater.
        > My Gigabit LinkStation is not automaticaly reconize by the
        linktheater.
        > When i add manually the IP, it work one time per ten.
        >
        > Can i update the firmware of HD-HG300LAN with the HD-H300LAN one ?
        > If yes, how?
        > What can i do ?

        I had this problem when I bought my LinkTheater, it wouldn't stay
        connected to my network after I manually entered the IP and then
        turned it off. Do you use it wirelessly I wonder?
        I had to change my wireless channel because it was picking up my
        neighbours signals and getting confused. It wasn't anything to do
        with my Linkstation(s), although they are not HG's.

        Renewing the firmware on your type of box is still causing problems
        I believe. Because of a problem that someone has suggested Buffalo
        are trying to fix, expect to lose the use of your Linkstation if you
        try to..... check http://linkstationwiki.org/forum/6_0.html

        cheers
      • gouldyis
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 24 2:24 AM