Fairly general questions

  • Andrew Hodgson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2004
      Hi,

      Just a couple from a relatively old user (got my unit in July abouts):

      1. Has anyone successfully managed to get it joined to a domain? Have
      created the account on the controler, but unable to tell LS which
      cridentials to authenticate with. The status changes to "waiting from
      response from PDC" and authentication errors appear in the PDC event
      log.

      2. What is stored in the flash, and what exactly is recopied if you
      hold reset for a few seconds? It resets everything except for the
      shares/data, initially I thought it just refreshed the root partition,
      but I don't think so anymore, judging by some digging around I have done
      in the CLI.

      Andrew.