LD_LIBRARY_PATH?

  • Nick Pappas
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2005
      Hello all.

      Where can I find the library path defs in the MIPS LinkStation? I'm
      working on installing several libraries that I am placing in a
      different directory, since the root has so little space. I need to
      get the system to look in the alt location (parent at /mnt/hda/opt),
      but can't find the reference to change.

      --
      Whatever you do - don't congratulate yourself too much, or berate
      yourself either.