Re: Starting slimserver on reboot

  • jamy1975
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2004
      I also tried moving the slimserver script from my redhat box over..
      There are quite a few differences, that prevent it from working. Below
      is the output when the script is run.

      ./slimserver: /sbin/consoletype: No such file or directory
      ./slimserver: /etc/sysconfig/network: No such file or directory
      ./slimserver: [: =: unary operator expected
      Starting SlimServer: ./slimserver: initlog: command not found
      ./slimserver: initlog: command not found
      FAILED]

      Very odd changes from default linux installs. After these are fixed,
      many more items could possibly be different. It may be worth
      completely rewriting the script.

      Jamy

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, Iain Stevenson <iain@i...>