Re: Stupid questions regarding installation of slimserver

  • Michael Bell
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004
      Hi Max,

      I'm also a unix newbie, I got round this by pulling down the
      PERL 'zip' file, extracting in windows and manually copying the files
      to a mapped drive on the share, and then moving them to the
      slimserver directory via telnet.

      Hope this helps,

      Mike.

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "mkagoston"