PNG, GD and other Image Binaries for MIPS?

  • Nick Pappas
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
      Does anyone have any pre-compiled binaries for the LS2 (mips)?

      I've been trying to get PHP installed with GD support, but I keep
      running into library after library that is missing. As I kept
      downloading libraries to compile I finally ran into the lack of the
      'cc' compiler (for libpng). I'm currently working on converting the
      makefile to use gcc, but if someone has done all this it would be
      greatly appreciated if you can post the binaries for any libraries.

      Thanks!

      --
      Whatever you do - don't congratulate yourself too much, or berate
      yourself either.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
        I have successfully turned my LinkStation II with openlink to run
        Gallery 2. In my case, I just link cc to gcc.