Help

  • fy789
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2005
      Hi there,

      I mistakenly updated the samba files smbd, nmbd and winbindd
      in /usr/sbin directory with the package in the file section,
      which I think is a powerpc package, but I got a mipsel LS.

      Could any kind souls upload the original version of the
      above mentioned samba files to the files area ? Or much better,
      can anybody upload the latest samba3.0 files for mipsel if
      they already upgraded ?

      Thanks for your help in advance,
      Peter.