Testing transfer speed

  • ksappraiser
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2005
      Does anyone have a good freeware recommendation for testing the file
      transfer speed on my Linkstation HD-H160LAN. It seems very slow. I had
      an old 450mhz PC with Win2k I was using as a file server on my network
      which I was hoping to replace with the Linkstation but the file
      transfer speeds are in minutes in some cases rather than seconds. It
      doesn't seem reasonable to me that the Linkstation would be that much
      slower.