Re: SlimServer on HD-HG250LAN - Squeezbox "Can't open file"

  • ultrachrome
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2005
      Unfortunately I don't know that I can provide much information as I
      clearly didn't proceed with as much caution as I should have.

      My first flash attempt failed but I was trying to do it over wifi but
      I was able to restore the original firmware succesfully. I tried it
      using the Japanese and English (from Buffalo) versions of the flash
      utility, the former being included in the hg-openlink-051b package.

      The final (third, I believe) and successful attempt was with the
      laptop connected to my router next to the HG. However, I don't
      remember which flash utility I used.

      I didn't really do anything clever to make it work.

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "luos_3m"